Tuesday, February 23, 2010

the launch of CTMO

hello out there! welcome to the official blog for CSU's Consent Turns Me On campaign!

CTMO is a campus wide campaign aimed at reducing the rates of sexual assault by promoting healthy sexual relationships! we hope to collect thoughts and ideas from the CSU community about how consent is not only a good thing, but more specifically how it can be a GREAT thing. So tell us.... how does consent turn YOU on? what are the sexiest ways that you and your partner/s give and get consent from each other? (partner = someone you engage in sexual activities with. this can be a person/people you are married to, dating or even "one night stands". we dont judge here!!)

2 comments:

  1. I ask things like, "does this feel good?" and "should i slow down". I always make sure the response is "YES!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate it when someone asks if it is okay to kiss me the first time we kiss.

    ReplyDelete